SEGGER Embedded MiddleWare Solutions
emWin - Graphic Software and GUI
emWin is designed to provide an efficient, processor- and LCD controller-independent graphical user interface (GUI) for any application that operates with a graphical LCD. It is compatible with single-task and multitask environments, with a proprietary operating system or with any commercial RTOS. emWin is shipped as "C" source code.
- Any 8/16/32-bit CPU; only an ANSI "C" compiler is required.
- Any (monochrome, grayscale or color) LCD with any controller supported (if the right driver is available).
- May work without LCD controller on smaller displays.
- New emWin GUIBuilder enables quick & easy design of GUI with Drag 'n Drop
emFile - File System for embedded Applications
emFile is a file system for embedded applications, which can be used on any media, for which you can provide basic hardware access functions. emFile is a high performance library that has been optimized for minimum memory consumption in RAM and ROM, high speed and versatility. It is written in ANSI C and can be used on any CPU.
- MS DOS/MS Windows-compatible FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 support.
- OS support. emFile can be easily integrated into any OS. This allows using emFile in a multi-threaded environment.
emLoad - Software Updater
emLoad is software for program updates for embedded applications via serial interface from a PC. The software consists of a Windows program and a program for the target application (bootloader) in source code form.
- Portable to any CPU, any FLASH
- 100 % save & fast: CRC-check implemented
- Supports: Intel hex (.hex) and Motorola S (.mot) files
SEGGER Microcontroller now offers core products of the middleware portfolio, like embOS/IP, emUSB Host and emUSB Device, as attractive bundles with a selection of popular options and additional components.
Middleware product bundles are now available in Austria with a big price advantage.